12/8/13

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)

So I found some form of this recipe on pinterest. I originally tried this with Chocolate Almond Butter from Trader Joe's and it fell a little flat, like literally! They ended up like some kind of brittle rather than a cookie. If you want to try plain Almond butter, please let me know how it goes. I frankly don't want to waste more Almond Butter figuring it out.

Anyway these are quick and very delicious for the peanut butter lover like myself! You could definitely try adding in chocolate chips too!

**Side note: Please excuse my bad photo quality. I only had my camera phone that day.

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar (best to do half white and half brown)
1 egg







Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F

Stir together peanut butter, eggs and sugar in a medium bowl. Mix until well combined, to the point that you can form them into nicely mixed cookie balls. Lay them out, with some room between them, on a cookie sheet. I used wax paper to keep the cookies from sticking.

Pop them into the oven and bake them for only 12 minutes or so. You want them to be a golden brown on the edges. Transfer them to a cooling rack and you have some very quick and easy cookies ready to go!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment